Old 02-09-2006, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Stinking plant....what is it?

This plant is in one of our flower gardens and it stinks like a dead
animal. In fact, we looked all over for something dead before we
realized that it was the plant producing the odor. We Googled some for
it but never did come up with anything that looked like it so now it is
the group's turn. Just point your browser to
http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Any info would be appreciated.

Don

Old 02-09-2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

IGot2P schrieb:

http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Garlic

--
************ das GIFTPFLANZEN.COMpendium ************
***** weit über 500 Pflanzenportraits *****
Old 02-09-2006, 09:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 15:02:20 -0500, IGot2P wrote:

This plant is in one of our flower gardens and it stinks like a dead
animal. In fact, we looked all over for something dead before we
realized that it was the plant producing the odor. We Googled some for
it but never did come up with anything that looked like it so now it is
the group's turn. Just point your browser to
http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Any info would be appreciated.

Don

Looks like something in the onion/garlic family.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/2/06 4:02 PM, in article , "IGot2P"
wrote:

This plant is in one of our flower gardens and it stinks like a dead
animal. In fact, we looked all over for something dead before we
realized that it was the plant producing the odor. We Googled some for
it but never did come up with anything that looked like it so now it is
the group's turn. Just point your browser to
http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Any info would be appreciated.

Don

Garlic chives - tasty addition to stir fries and spreads like wild fire

Cheryl

Old 03-09-2006, 01:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Looks like garlic chive to me

Old 04-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered User

Smile

CHEX Looks like garlic chive to me

yup sure does look like garlic chives they are sooooo good in soups and stews yum.
hope u get over the smell and try them lol. cyaaa, sockiescat.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

Benno Bös wrote in
:

IGot2P schrieb:

http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Garlic

I'm a little confused about it stinking like something dead. Garlic has a
pretty well-known odor. I've never heard of someone confusing it with a
dead animal before.
Old 18-09-2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Looks like a type of garlic called garlic dill.

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 01:38:52 GMT, bizbee
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:22:02 +0200 in
, Benno Bös
graced the world with this thought:

IGot2P schrieb:

http://www.crsales.com/itstinks.htm and take a look.

Garlic

Doesn't look or flower like the garlic I grow...

[IMG] code is On

Stinking Fungus-UGH KPDOBES Gardening 2 03-06-2003 04:08 AM
sweet--not scotch broom--to plant or not to plant? Lil Gardening 2 28-05-2003 06:44 AM
Full Plant Pics--was (What type of Plant is this can anyone tell Tracey Gardening 0 04-03-2003 05:51 AM
how much plant is too much plant for fish at night? linda mar Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-02-2003 03:54 AM