Old 03-01-2007, 02:41 PM
prettypolly's Avatar
Registered User

Default Advice please .....

Hi everyone

I am new to this site and I am new to gardening but I would like to do it more and take it up as a hobbie so to speak. I have some questions though.

I have very recently bought a Dragon Tree, which is beautiful. Its big and stands on the floor, my questions is how can I keep my moggy cat away from it? Shes all ready bit onto one of the leaves! How can I get her to stay away from all of my houseplants as well?

I have this plant (please see picture #1 and #2) I am not to sure what its called as I have lost the tag. I think it may be a Lilly plant. On the ends of the plant there are brown bits and yellow bits what can be causing this and how can I stop it? Other than that on the whole the leaves look nice and green.

My other question is on picture 3, please can you tell me what you call this plant and how I care for it?

1.

2.

3.

Thanks