with flower 1 100.00%
Nowt 0 0%
Voters: 1. This poll is closed

Old 19-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered User

Cool WOW I have a Daffodil in my front garden..!

just noticed it this morning, with a flower on and everything !!
any one else got any ?
im in N.E near middlesbrough..

it's all gone wrong..
Old 20-01-2007, 08:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default WOW I have a Daffodil in my front garden..!

"EarthWormJim" wrote in message

results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=152408
Question: Have you got any Daffs yet ?

- just leaves
- with flower
- Nowt

just noticed it this morning, with a flower on and everything !!
any one else got any ?
im in N.E near middlesbrough..

it's all gone wrong..

No, no Daffs. but I've got 4 different types of Orchids in bloom (just
hanging from the Oak trees in the backyard) as well as probably 20 various
other types of plants in bloom. Also pineapples I just remembered I should
go out and pick, and two bunches of banana starting to grow.
I'm in Central Florida near Winter Haven.

I must admit, though, that I am jealous of the fact that you probably didn't
have to mow your yard this week.

Old 20-01-2007, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

EarthWormJim wrote:
results, please visit http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=152408
Question: Have you got any Daffs yet ?

- just leaves
- with flower
- Nowt

just noticed it this morning, with a flower on and everything !!
any one else got any ?
im in N.E near middlesbrough..

it's all gone wrong..

I have none blooming yet but some of my daffodils have well-developed
buds. Some hyacinths are up, a few crocus have sprung, English bluebells
have made a showing, and my hemerocalis are coming out of dormancy. Of
course to make up for that I've had one rhododendron that has been
throwing sporadic blooms all through autumn and into winter and I saw
some Vinca with blooms last week. And to think some people deny that the
climate could possibly be changing...

Oh, and I am located about 41 miles as the buzzard flies SSW of
Middlesboro but the spelling gives away the fact that isn't yours. :-)

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

[IMG] code is On

Front Steps again - front-steps2.jpg Ann Garden Photos 0 04-08-2007 02:48 AM
they are shouting in front of bad, in front of inner, behind strong shoes Merl United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 03:19 PM
Wow. Just WOW. Lilly Ponds 17 24-07-2005 06:17 PM
Wow, Anyone Else Have a Craftsman Lawn Tractor? Dish Lawns 4 21-07-2004 04:03 PM
Wow, Anyone Else Have a Craftsman Lawn Tractor? Srgnt Bilko Lawns 0 19-07-2004 11:09 PM