Old 08-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Registered User

Smile Anyone else love morning glories as much as I do?!

My obsession started 3 years ago when my mom planted a few morning glory seeds. That summer Heavenly Blue morning glories covered her front porch. I became hooked!

Last year I planted some morning glory seeds. I grew Blue Star, Flying Saucer, Scarlet O Hara, Crimson Rambler, Star of Yelta and Milky Way. I also grew some purple and pink ones that my mom called the old fashioned ones. I loved them all, but my favorite had to be Blue Star.

Then, last winter I found out about Japanese morning glories! I bought some online.

This year I grew most of what I mentioned above and some Japanese morning glories. I cant remember the names of them all, but I do know one is the "chocolate" variety and I also had the dark pink Mt. Fuji. Absolutely beautiful!
Cathy is a member of the horticultural Society of Strasbourg.
She has benefited from participation in many garden related courses and talks.
ANYONE, from Beginner to Advanced, can Create and Care For Beautiful Bonsai Trees!"
With this detailed bonsai care guide...you can now!
http://jsala.cbpower.hop.clickbank.net/