Old 29-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Registered User

Default Whats this lovely tree???!

Hello!

This is my first thread here! Hello everyone!

I love my garden, its very small but I make the most of pots and my small raised boarder!

My question for you all is What is this tree?? It has flowers like a mimosa yet is growing in a B&B in Somerset! The leaves are held on one long thread with small pairs off the main steam. I really like it and would like one if possible! Ok I know that I am describing the imossible!

Can anyone tell me how to upload a photo?

Thanks

sarahx