Old 19-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Registered User

Default Dying Plant help

Hi there

I am hoping one of you experts will be able to:

a) Identify this plant, and
b) Give me some care instructions

as it appears to be dying and slowly (actually quite speedily) withering away. All of it's once shiny green leaves are now drooping, turning brown and falling off.
I do not have the care-tag for it when I got and so am at a loss. It's gets a decebt amount of water approx once a week. It's situated beside a window and I have experimented between having the blinds open during the day (aka direct sunlight) and having them closed.

I have had it around a year and will be sad if not able to revive it. It's had these symtomns for around 1.5 months.

Pics:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5736308

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5736307

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5736309