Old 11-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered User

Default Corgette/Pumpkin emergencies

Hello!

I live in Japan and desperately miss my courgettes. So, I planted some in my rooftop garden. They've been growing like weeds here, as well as some volunteer pumpkins from the compost we added. They just started flowering, but every flower opens for just a few hours before falling off, leaving no fruit anywhere! What's happening? I thought maybe they're not getting pollinated, but many of the flowers are falling off even before they open.

Help! I need my courgettes!

Cheers,
Olivia

[IMG] code is On

identifying new pumpkin was re; pumpkin curry soup meee Australia 1 28-11-2005 03:14 AM
Not Yahho, Pumpkin Fertilisation & Bugs on Horehound., was A Terry Collins Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
taming a pumpkin plant Tom Elliott Australia 2 05-04-2003 06:34 AM
More pumpkin advice Luke Australia 2 08-03-2003 07:45 AM
Pumpkin Advice Luke Australia 3 22-02-2003 09:34 PM