Old 26-07-2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT to the max: Call it catharsis

From a British news review. I am never in the same continuum with
these beings, but accidentally clicked on a link and was frozen
incredulous...and yet they do co-exist with us on the same planet -- I
think...

Persephone

Love’s MySpace ramblings

CAN ANYONE decipher Courtney Love's latest posting on her MySpace
page? She seems to be complaining about plastic surgery she had on her
mouth, but it's really anybody's guess...

"my mouth still looks wonky, i think i gott go back to paris tot he
dr, hes nit a cosmetic surgeon he just fixes bad surgery and also
cleft palates and serious shit its nbot really vanity hes conservtive,
wich we like... i just wnt the mouth god gave me back, it was
perfectly cute. and i had nice big lips as Gwyneth says when i was
"Out Sick" ( genius phrase) ... i have to restore myself to not
looking ridiculous, idont care if im prettty or ugly or jo de lie wich
is what i apretty much am ( french for ugly pretty- theres no english
word fo rit and im sure im nots pelling it right)..."

The expression's jolie laide, Courtney. And you'll find spellcheck on
the Tools menu.

=======================================

Old 26-07-2007, 06:33 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Persephone
wrote:

From a British news review. I am never in the same continuum with
[...]

As one progressive to another, are you off you meds or what, your
majesty?

Meanwhile, the Aqsa mosque, the third holist site for Moslems all over
the world, was attacked today by the group of Jewish extremists, who
stormed the outer yards of the mosque, then conducted their prayers in
side the yards, Israeli police and troops were with the extremists. When
the Palestinians working in the mosque and Muslim worshipers tried to
stop the extremists from attacking the mosque, the Israeli police
responded with use of batons, and kidnapped one man identified as
Mustafa Abu Zahrah.

The attack comes as part of the activists Israeli Jewish right wing
groups are organizing to commemorate the destruction of the temple of
Suleiman on Tuesday.
---------

I, on the other hand, was ignorantly in my garden discovered that
picking insufficient green beans, dinky beets and small leafy tops,
purselane (greatest producer of omega-3 fatty oils in the plant
kingdom), and fresh picked lettuce mixed with olive oil and balsamic,
make one helluva' salad.

Only in America.

FB - FFF (raise a big stink)
--