Old 10-09-2007, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening,aus.gardens,sci.environment

Default What flowers would you give someone,who a partner has left you to be with?

"Val" wrote
"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't git fooled
again."

Didn't the ****Tard's re-election prove his own assertion wrong?

Old 10-09-2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening,aus.gardens,sci.environment

"MFLyons" wrote
That's right. All of us with Southern accents are bumbling idiots. We
aren't even smart enough to figure out why the "accept everyone who is
different" Democrats are losing their hold on the South.

Who gives a flying ****? AmeriKKKa is a useless second rate nation
anyhow.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"ExterminateAllRepubliKKKans"
wrote:

"MFLyons" wrote
That's right. All of us with Southern accents are bumbling idiots. We
aren't even smart enough to figure out why the "accept everyone who is
different" Democrats are losing their hold on the South.

Who gives a flying f**k? AmeriKKKa is a useless second rate nation
anyhow.

So now it's not liberal verses conservative anymore but neurotics
verses psychotics? Too bad we can't shovel this into the garden as an
amendment.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 12-09-2007, 09:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"MFLyons" wrote:

Is it just me, or does that paragraph seem like it was written by
George
W. Bush?

BWHAhahahahaha The only thing missing was a stumbling drawled
"new-cue-lar" inserted into the garbled grammar.

Now I hate to break the news to you, MFLyons, but the
village idiot that presently inhabits the White House came from the
North East (Sorry, North East). His family is from the North East. He
was born in the North East. He attended college in the North East. His
family moved to Texas because of oil.

I wasn't talking about where Bush was from, Just commenting on how he is
ridiculed for pronouncing "Nuclear" like we do in the South.

Old 13-09-2007, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
"MFLyons" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"MFLyons" wrote:

Is it just me, or does that paragraph seem like it was written by
George
W. Bush?

BWHAhahahahaha The only thing missing was a stumbling drawled
"new-cue-lar" inserted into the garbled grammar.

Now I hate to break the news to you, MFLyons, but the
village idiot that presently inhabits the White House came from the
North East (Sorry, North East). His family is from the North East. He
was born in the North East. He attended college in the North East. His
family moved to Texas because of oil. Sort of like why we are in Iraq now.

I wasn't talking about where Bush was from, Just commenting on how he is
ridiculed for pronouncing "Nuclear" like we do in the South.

Oh, my bad. I thought we were talkin' about that vilanous, murderous,
lying, thievin' skunk who is rumored to have stole twice as many
elections as most folks think.

Curious though, none of my "southern" friends say "new-cue-lar".

Sorry for the mistake:-)