Old 16-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Registered User

Thumbs up Good Garden Decor And Handicraft Sourcing

Hi!

I have source for good Home design decoration and handicraft. Visit this web site, you can find everything you need in Home decoration.

www.balishine.com

Balishine Home Decor is one of the top Indonesian source for wholesale home decor accessories, handicrafts. We produce high quality wholesale home decor, home decorating accessories and unique home decor items including Indonesian tribal masks, Aromatherapy & Spa, wholesale furniture , tropical home decor. We are providers of handicraft and home decor, crafted items in Indonesia.

Wholesale suppliers, exporters and manufacturers of various handicraft items including Home Furnishing, Furniture Stores, Interior Design, Custom or Special Orders…

We are your distributors, wholesaler or buying agents and our purpose is to export our items all around the world.

Indonesia is a rich, ethnical and colored country... Indonesia is well known for its handicraft and manufacturers. We can simply provide you anything you wish at the most competitive price for wholesale.

a href="http://www.balishine.com"balishine.com/a

Francois

BALISHINE.COM
Jalan Mertanadi, n27,