Old 29-11-2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Problems by humans on trees

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 29-11-2007, 04:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

It's only been 2 days since your last cut and paste message. I don't
think increasing the frequency is a good thing.
Old 29-11-2007, 07:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

Can't make up my mind who is more annoying, symplastless or MI5.

Old 29-11-2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please reframe
from your negative attacks.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
.. .

Old 29-11-2007, 01:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

"sherwindu" wrote in message

Can't make up my mind who is more annoying, symplastless or MI5.

You may well take the cake. The post was regarding trees. Please keep the
post related to trees and their treatments. That's annoying.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 29-11-2007, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless wrote:

It's only been 2 days since your last cut and paste message. I don't think
increasing the frequency is a good thing.

I don't think the frequency of poor treatments to trees is a good thing.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 29-11-2007, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Jangchub wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:10:38 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please reframe
from your negative attacks.

John, I have to tell you, based on your behavior, constant spamming
with your links, and ongoing taunting, I wouldn't call you as an
arborist if you were the last one on earth.

I understand you are passionate about this, but give it a break, man.
Nobody asked you to constantly post links over and over ad nauseum.
You turn off many people and it isn't because your information is not
right, it's the presentation. It's old aready.

Add to it a lot of his stuff is not right, and you see the problem.
Old 29-11-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless wrote:
Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please reframe
from your negative attacks.

Actually, it's not an attack.. It's a statement..

If it were an attack I'd say something like;

I should send my stepsons father your way.. He likes to pee on trees,
profusely.

Old 29-11-2007, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:
symplastless wrote:
Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please
reframe from your negative attacks.

Actually, it's not an attack.. It's a statement..

If it were an attack I'd say something like;

I should send my stepsons father your way.. He likes to pee on trees,
profusely.

OP would be well to do this - he's ****ing away his time here - which is
OK for us retired folks.

Also reminds me of time I was cycling with son and stopped to pee.
Son said, "Dad, don't you see that sign on tree that says "no trees
****ing?""
Old 29-11-2007, 07:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Hey! It's another news flash!

Old 29-11-2007, 07:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:
symplastless wrote:
Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please
reframe from your negative attacks.

Actually, it's not an attack.. It's a statement..

If it were an attack I'd say something like;

I should send my stepsons father your way.. He likes to pee on trees,
profusely.

OP would be well to do this - he's ****ing away his time here - which is
OK for us retired folks.

Also reminds me of time I was cycling with son and stopped to pee.
Son said, "Dad, don't you see that sign on tree that says "no trees
****ing?""

You must have French heritage. In France, if there is no "nature" to
retire to, in order to relieve yourself, you, man or woman, are only
required to turn your back to traffic. But then, they didn't have very
many Puritans to deal with (yes Joe, a preposition;-).

On the subject of "symplastless", let me just say that he has been
posting to "wrecked gardens" since at least 2005. He responds to
questions, instead of just posting his ad in the "wrecked gardens" and
then running off to set traps for the unwary in other NGs. I too find
his parsimonious prose painful to peruse but he does have his moments as
witness this post from 2005.

"So called Christians such as Rick Santorum (R) again have exercised poor
decisions with due respect to creation care. Rick Santorum on a scale
from 0-100%, scored a poor 0% with the scorecard of the League of
Conservation Voters (www.lcv.org) for the year 2004. This must be due to
faulty intelligence. This score surely represents the extreme right of
the Republican party. I know to many people in Pennsylvania to except
that his voting represents his constituents. Why do we allow him to take
such a poor stand, out of faulty intelligence, with respect to creation
care, while he claims to be a Christian. He represents us and is sending
a very clear poor message under the mock of being a Christian. When
asked to define what he means when he says "forest" as he claims logging
National Forest helps forest vitality, he refuses. Joe Pitts (R) scored
a 9% while others such as Joe Hoeffel (D) scored a respectful 100%. Is
the Republican parties goals to give trees and their associates low
quality lives? Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden,
(Genesis 2-15). Medical doctors take an oath not to cause harm. People
who make decisions on forest health, such as Santorum, should be
required to have a background in tree biology and take a similar oath. A
myth that insects and fungi threaten forest health still is fostered
out of the ignorance of tree biology. . . ."
- "symplastless" Feb. 5. 2005

His reflection on the Republicans, party of Russel Train (founder of the
World Wildlife Fund and first head of the EPA), and Rep."Pete McCloskey"
,CA, co-sponsor of the Endangered Species Act, was one of his better
efforts.

Remember the "old" Republican Party?

"Back in 1973, the environment was a bipartisan issue. Both parties
strongly supported the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, National
Environmental Policy Act and many other bedrock laws that have done so
much to make our lives enjoyable. Yet today, the Newt Gingrichs and Tom
DeLays and others have led the Republican Party to abandon the legacy of
Teddy Roosevelt. There are a handful of pro-environment Republicans
still in the Congress, but they are outnumbered by people who put
corporate campaign contributions and business and development interests
ahead in their priorities."
- "Pete" McCloskey
January 2, 2004, Los Angeles Times

Anyway, even if "sympastless" is compositionally challenged and "a pain
in the tucka" for some of you, he is "wrecked gardens'" "pain in the
tucka" and shouldn't be hassled for posting here. IMHO.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 30-11-2007, 01:37 AM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 30-11-2007, 06:24 AM posted to rec.gardens

Ha.. He showed you Joe.. Yeah... Sure did... Yup.. Woo... Yeah buddy..

So anyway.. How's the weather?

Old 30-11-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

Well, I'm glad your annoyed. Maybe it will convince you stop pushing your
one sided views on trees down our throats. My comments are reflective of all
your posts to this group, including the one in this thread.

Sherwin D.