Old 02-12-2007, 07:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default viticulture

hey. can anyone here help me with viticulture?
Would be great
thanks Josi
Old 02-12-2007, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

So what do you want to know? Go to www.google.com and put 'viticulture' in
the search window. If you want to narrow down your search you could type in
viticulture+insert name of your city or state or location or country of
origin. After you search and read a whole bunch of those links you may have
a more specific question somebody might answer for you. I'd explain the
resources offered by "The Library" but having done that yesterday to a 17
year old kid who had actually never been *in* a library I'm a little
exhausted and will leave that, if necessary, to Mr. SpareBedroom.

Val

Old 02-12-2007, 05:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

"josi" wrote in message
hey. can anyone here help me with viticulture?
Would be great
thanks Josi

Yes, someone can help you: A librarian. Get off your fat lazy ass and go to
the library.

Old 03-12-2007, 01:38 PM posted to rec.gardens

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"josi" wrote in message

hey. can anyone here help me with viticulture?
Would be great
thanks Josi

Yes, someone can help you: A librarian. Get off your fat lazy ass and go
to the library.

How do you know that his donkey is fat and lazy?