Old 23-12-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mini Pine Tree in Planter

Hello green thumbs:

I have a mini pine tree (dwarf alberta spruce) in a pot out on a
northern exposure top third floor deck. Its currently 14 degrees
fahrenheit and winter here in Chicago. It seems to be as healthy as it
was when I bought it a month ago or so.

I was considering moving the planted pine tree from the outside to a
medium light hallway outside my front door--indoors. Its maintains
about 65 degrees in the hallway. Would this move be bad for the tree?

Regards, Brian
Old 24-12-2007, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

Brian

Good question.

I do not have the answer.

If you emailed me personally I would give you a reference to contact.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.