Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Bulbs

Does anyone know of any good buy, sell, or trade gardening classifieds?
I am a gardener and this past fall I had a job that was cancelled and I
have box full of bulbs in packages.

Thanks,
Jane

Old 04-01-2008, 04:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote in message
Does anyone know of any good buy, sell, or trade gardening classifieds?
I am a gardener and this past fall I had a job that was cancelled and I
have box full of bulbs in packages.

Thanks,
Jane

+++++++++++++++++

You might try www.craigslist.org. Posting a list of the specific bulbs here
might not be a bad idea, either.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

David E. Ross wrote:

On 1/4/2008 7:03 AM, wrote:

Does anyone know of any good buy, sell, or trade gardening classifieds?
I am a gardener and this past fall I had a job that was cancelled and I
have box full of bulbs in packages.

Thanks,
Jane

*SNOW 2007
* click here* http://usera.imagecave.com/digitalgirl1961/DEC_31_2007/ *

PLEASE do not put attachments on your messages in this newsgroup.

Jane,

I agree with David. SO many attachments (not yours) turn out to have
malware or viruses in them that many people don't trust people that post
messages with them. And, I can't believe that people are still using
that POS WebTV box.

As for your bulbs, you should be aware that in a lot of areas in the
U.S. the ground is frozen and it is too late to plants them. Also, some
bulbs (like tulips and hyacinths) need to be "cooled" before that they
will bloom so price them accordingly. I noticed a few places around
here still are trying to sell their spring bulbs and they are marked
down 75% and they still aren't selling.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

To see pictures from my garden visit
http://members.iglou.com/brosen

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Old 04-01-2008, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

Why not just sell them on E-BAY

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Old 06-01-2008, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Try www.gardenweb.com . There are many forums there and there is one for
just what you are looking for.
Jackie
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
wrote in message
Does anyone know of any good buy, sell, or trade gardening classifieds?
I am a gardener and this past fall I had a job that was cancelled and I
have box full of bulbs in packages.

Thanks,
Jane

You might try www.craigslist.org. Posting a list of the specific bulbs

here
might not be a bad idea, either.

[IMG] code is On

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM