Old 23-01-2008, 01:59 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default symplastless

There are numerous internet personalities that are incorrigible and many
that are flat out insane. My objective in answering their posts is not
to correct them, but to drive them further over the edge

Frank
Old 24-01-2008, 11:35 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Define everyone.

Anyone that reads your crap.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

You have not defined what a consulting forester is yet. Your crap, your
dead link, your site, with no mention of tree biology. Now that's crap!
STAPLES FORESTRY
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

What do you define a "Consulting Forester"? I tried and your link still
does not work?

How did you receive an award for your site when the link to what a
consulting forester is, is dead? Says a lot for the people that awarded
you.

The one thing I see missing in your site is Tree Biology. Is there a reason
for that?

You know, me and you together, could work things out, work together and help
people with tree farming based on tree biology.
We could work on a site for people interested in tree farming, harvesting
trees - throw in some tree biology and your knowledge - wow!
We could offer sound advice for the management of the ecological stages of
trees in a tree farm. I am telling you we could make some honest money.
Then me and you with our honest profits could by a farm, grow commercial
hemp for cellulose and BAM we would be millionaires. Its better than
fighting in this news groups.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 24-01-2008, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

"sherwindu" wrote in message

symplastless wrote:

Define everyone.

--

Well Mr. Tree Expert, I haven't seen anyone come to your defense or say
they

Sherwin

Yes, you really do not understand trees. You and several others, need I
mention names? Constantly criticize knowledge based on tree biology.
However, others, interested in learning and helping their trees, seem to be
able to email me for advice. Hmmm. You several people though, have helped
me a great deal in preparing for court cases, how people I pursue, respond.
Next time the USFS plans a harvest in the name of forest health, I may sue,
and be up against people with knowledge such as yours. I thank you.

PS If you do not understand how things like trees work on earth, how do you
expect to understand heavenly things? think about it.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

BTW I offer this to people. What are you offering?

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 25-01-2008, 12:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

A word from "symplastless". Without a doubt, not the last word on any
topic.

Greetings. Let me introduce myself. I have spent many years studying tree
biology. It interest me very much. I also believe that a man should define
his terms, thus a dictionary I wrote based on tree biology.
www.treedictionary.com You do not have to agree, but you will understand
what I am saying.

I have interest in managing Federal Public Land based on tree biology and
not board feet. I have a desire to move beyond the main objective of most
forestry outfits with the main goal of getting the wood out. Has anyone
ever mentioned a plan not to remove the wood from a forest or field? I
found one.

[Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fi and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them,
saith the Lord GOD. ]

So I asked myself, just what is logging? Its cutting the wood out of a once
fertile forest, or field. What effects could removing the wood have on
forest health? Why the USFS says its removed for forest health, Don Staples
says its removed for restoration. Kind of confusing. So I decided to use
the USFS for some of their published papers on the topic with some others.
I wrote an article on Logging "What it is".
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/ This is only a fraction of
the information available.
What reason would the Lord GOD possibly be interested in leaving the wood in
the forests? I found many reasons which all added up to increased forest
health, by not removing the wood.

I support, and belong to group called. Allegheny Defense Project.
http://www.alleghenydefense.org/ They monitor the activities in the
Allegheny National Forest. My area of interest is issues regarding the
remove of wood from this Federal Public land at a cost to tax payers. They
are young people and often get blasted from people who think removing wood
is good for forest health. Belonging to other groups was something I did
years ago. ISA, Landscape Maintenance Association of Florida. NAA, Magnolia
Association, Holly Association, and on and on. The current issues of ADP
concern me. I am not an expert in mining and drilling which is a common
topic of interest. The young people I have met with ADP are honest, eager
to learn and dedicated to non-violent direct action. The National Forest
are in trouble.

For the urban trees.

I have a desire to provide lucid information for people who have and care
for trees. Many do not have the opportunity to dissect and understand
trees. There are several areas of concern which I directly confront.

They a

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

If these issues can be addressed, then trees will be healthier, safer and
attractive.
With all my previous memberships and studies I conclude one thing. If you
have not read this material, and you desire to help your trees, this is top
quality materials. Personally, for starters, for the new comer, I would
suggest to books. Your library could get them for you.
MODERN ARBORICULTURE
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/MARBOR.html
&
WORLD WIDE PRUNING GUIDE
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/TPRUNING.html

symplastless define
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...plastless.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. (AKA symplastess)

Old 25-01-2008, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

How did I forget. I am interested in legalizing the growing of commercial
hemp. It would be a source for cellulose. I have heard that George
Washington's first flag was made of hemp. It has also been said that Ben
Franklins kite string was made of hemp. Rather than replacing any more
farmable fields in Pennsylvania with houses, hemp could be grown. The cover
of the Conestoga Wagons were made of hemp. Does anyone know of any good
sources for accurate history of hemp? Its legal to grow hemp in Canada.
Hemp has the capacity of replacing many products made from a forest which
contained trees. What problems would really be created by allowing farmers
to grow it? The last time I bought hemp the only content I could get was
10%. My business cards are 10% hemp and 90% Post Consumer Recycled.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.