Old 21-01-2008, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default symplastless

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Billy" wrote in message
Well John,
nine posts from 9:08 AM to 9:30 AM? You are one big disappointment and
have made it to my killfile. If you don't respect others, why do you
think that they will respect you? Are you so starved for attention, that
even negative attention feels good?

Good-bye
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

GOOD!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Don't have a clue, do you, dead wood?

Old 21-01-2008, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
Well John,
nine posts from 9:08 AM to 9:30 AM? You are one big disappointment and
have made it to my killfile. If you don't respect others, why do you
think that they will respect you? Are you so starved for attention, that
even negative attention feels good?

Good-bye
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

GOOD!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 22-01-2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Ann wrote:

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Enjoy the silence. Since Don and John seem to enjoy polluting the garden
groups, I'll enjoy the posts that remain. I don't have to speak to learn.

Polluters are as polluters do, and you, junior, post a lot more crap than
most on this board, much of it steeped in self righteous nonsense. You and
John are soul mates, both speak, not to learn, but to hear the rattle of
your own words..

Brewed any good potions lately, indeed, chemist.

Old 22-01-2008, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"symplastless" expounded:

"Billy" wrote in message
Well John,
nine posts from 9:08 AM to 9:30 AM? You are one big disappointment and
have made it to my killfile. If you don't respect others, why do you
think that they will respect you? Are you so starved for attention, that
even negative attention feels good?

Good-bye
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

GOOD!

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts

Old 22-01-2008, 06:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"symplastless" expounded:

"Billy" wrote in message
Well John,
nine posts from 9:08 AM to 9:30 AM? You are one big disappointment and
have made it to my killfile. If you don't respect others, why do you
think that they will respect you? Are you so starved for attention, that
even negative attention feels good?

Good-bye
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

GOOD!

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Enjoy the silence. Since Don and John seem to enjoy polluting the garden
groups, I'll enjoy the posts that remain. I don't have to speak to learn.

Brew any good potions lately?

Old 22-01-2008, 06:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"kzin" wrote:

On 21-Jan-2008, Billy wrote:

GOOD!

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Enjoy the silence. Since Don and John seem to enjoy polluting the garden
groups, I'll enjoy the posts that remain. I don't have to speak to learn.

I believe she was actually directing this at John, not you.
Just trying to keep things clear.

Damn it "kzin" (your not a cousin are you?). I hate it when other people
are right. Snapping at Ann has become second nature to me, sorry Ann.
Grrrr. But she is from New England, you just gotta wonder what the odds
are.

Old 22-01-2008, 01:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

Brew any good potions lately?

You have yet to learn, Billy, your not so subtle little digs in your
ever so much 'kinder and gentler' manner aren't all witty.

I don't have to speak to learn..

That's obvious.
Old 22-01-2008, 01:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

Snapping at Ann has become second nature to me

For whatever reason I can't imagine. We disagree on politics, which
should have nothing to do with gardening, yet you just can't let your
bile go.

, sorry Ann.

Ignoring you is how I usually handle things. Interesting that in
order to appear civil you apologize. I'm sorry that I no longer
believe you.
Old 22-01-2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Define everyone.

Anyone that reads your crap.

Old 22-01-2008, 09:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:

The message
from Ann contains these words:

Ignoring you is how I usually handle things.

I wish you would :-) I only see his drivel when someone else quotes
it. That happens so rarely, it suggests he's mostly killfiled by the
regular non-troll posters here.

Janet

Miss Net Police lady Janet please note Billy is not killed filed by me.
Don't tell me who to read.

Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millvile Weather

Old 23-01-2008, 06:28 AM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless wrote:

Define everyone.

--

Well Mr. Tree Expert, I haven't seen anyone come to your defense or say they
like the garbage you put out. Doen't that tell you anything?

Sherwin

Old 23-01-2008, 12:08 PM posted to rec.gardens

sherwindu said:

symplastless wrote:

Define everyone.

--

Well Mr. Tree Expert, I haven't seen anyone come to your defense or say
they like the garbage you put out. Doen't that tell you anything?

I remember this fellow from ten years back. He's one of the first people
I ever put in my kill file and was so memorable that I popped him right
back in when he show up again as 'symplastless.'

I rather miss the artistry of a lot of the old crowd in tussling with
him.

Take a look at the old post linked below. Note that J teh K still operates
pretty much the same way (though I bet ten years on he's not as likely
to be able to email quite so many of the people he deals with as he
used to do).

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...d/thread/4308e
fbd537b8b43/b6ed7e0e7b534559?
hl=en&lnk=st&q=#b6ed7e0e7b534559

or, since that url wraps badly
http://tiny.cc/Htx0L

His sincerity might initially be attractive, but his inflexibility along with
repetitive and combative behaviour eventually disillusion.

(attributed to Don Marti)