Old 03-02-2008, 04:59 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tree planting and forest

http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 03-02-2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Beware of false prophets who are neither foresters, nor tree experts, and
those who post the constant "tree dictionary"drivel as a mantra.

Old 03-02-2008, 04:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

"D. Staples" wrote in message

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Beware of false prophets who are neither foresters, nor tree experts, and
those who post the constant "tree dictionary"drivel as a mantra.

I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a
forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and
board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY!
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

That article mentioned in the link is all about Don Staples.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

Beware of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a
forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology
and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates.

He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb.
Just for starters http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Old 03-02-2008, 11:36 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Stinkles" stunk:
"symplastless" squawked:

Beware of so-called tree experts

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.

You bear NO credentials, he's a fake and you're a fraud... both of
yoose know nothings, get lost!

Old 04-02-2008, 03:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Don't believe a word I say. Believe it because you see it for yourself.

I often make decisions on woodlands and forest. I do my best to make
decisions based on tree biology.

I would suggest that you go to Don Staples site and see how he defines a
forester, let alone a forest. His main goal is getting the wood out and
board feet. NO TREE BIOLOGY!
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

One of my main objectives is to leave as much wood as possible behind when
working on a tree farm. We try to give the wood soil contact. Brush pile
are also great for wildlife. Its how much you leave that makes you
successful.

That article mentioned by Don Staples is here.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

Beware of so called forester, like Don Staples, that refuse to define what a
forest is and what a forester is. He lacks the knowledge of tree biology
and does not belong making decisions on trees and their associates. He
likes to attack people who try to help others understand.

He claims that logging makes a forest healthy! How absurb.
Just for starters http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

I have also put together some sites to help people with many common problems
for trees in an urban setting. I do not believe in a "urban forest".

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
www.treedictionary.com

www.ccil.org/~treeman
that we are not the boss.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert

Neither trust or believe this man, he posts under false credentials.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:12 PM posted to rec.gardens

D. Staples wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert

Neither trust or believe this man, he posts under false credentials.

Would you GIVE IT A REST?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old 04-02-2008, 02:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Sheldon" wrote in message
"Don Stinkles" stunk:
"symplastless" squawked:

Beware of so-called tree experts

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.

You bear NO credentials, he's a fake and you're a fraud... both of
yoose know nothings, get lost!

Well, dufus, I post no credentials, and I post no nut case "dictionary" as a
cure all, you, on the other hand, offer absolutely nothing. Bug off.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
www.treedictionary.com

Do not believe nor trust this individual, he posts from false credentials.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

D. Staples wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert

Neither trust or believe this man, he posts under false credentials.

Would you GIVE IT A REST?

--

Makes a person nostalgic for the playful conversations of FragilWarrior
and Jangchub.

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movemen...George_W._Bush

Old 05-02-2008, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"Sheldon" wrote in message
"Don Stinkles" stunk:
"symplastless" squawked:

Beware of so-called tree experts

Do not trust nor believe this individual, he bears false credentials.

You bear NO credentials, he's a fake and you're a fraud... both of
yoose know nothings, get lost!

Well, dufus, I post no credentials, and I post no nut case "dictionary" as
a cure all, you, on the other hand, offer absolutely nothing. Bug off.

That's right Don, you are a true forester! Just define on your website
what you are?
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm look up "what is a
consulting forester" - now thats a dead link!

Old 06-02-2008, 08:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...th5/index.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

You really need to get out of the house. Get involved with some volunteer
work. You write well enough. Donate some of your time to this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=liter...en-US:official