Old 12-03-2008, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitelylearned and gets better with practice."

The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitely learned
and gets better with practice."

Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was
impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up
from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was
dead.

http://shenrilaa.googlepages.com/
Old 12-03-2008, 04:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Suganya wrote:

The young golfer from Wales believes "Discipline is definitely learned
and gets better with practice."

Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was
impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up
from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was
dead.

If only it were true.

http://shenrilaa.googlepages.com/

It was only a dream then? By the way, why are you preening over here in
wrecked gardens? We are mostly in to soil and plants. According to
Wikipedia, lots of people have broken the four minute mile. Aren't there
any other groups that will be amazed by what Roger Bannister
accomplished in 1954? **** off.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/