Old 13-04-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered User

Question can anybody tell me what this plant is?

we saw this bush whilst on holiday in Benidorm - it has lots of tiny flowers in pink and yellow (around 1/2" in diameter). Does any body know what it is and if we will be able to buy it to grow in England.
This is also my first post so i dont know whether I have done it right.
Old 13-04-2008, 02:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default can anybody tell me what this plant is?

FERGIE wrote:
we saw this bush whilst on holiday in Benidorm - it has lots of tiny
flowers in pink and yellow (around 1/2" in diameter). Does any body
know what it is and if we will be able to buy it to grow in England.
This is also my first post so i dont know whether I have done it right.

My guess is that you tried to attach a picture to your post for us to
identify. Since this is not a binary group it was not picked up. The
way to do it is to post a link to a picture or, as most of us do, post
it in the news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens news group and ask someone
to identify it.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years