Old 06-05-2008, 04:02 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tree pruning website

I have created a website on pruning woody shrubs and trees I would like to
share..

Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

On May 5, 11:02*pm, "symplastless" wrote:
I have created a website on pruning woody shrubs and trees I would like to
share..

Pruninghttp://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologistwww.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.

Could you please post this several more times to make sure everybody
sees it ;(
Old 07-05-2008, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

Better yet, just get the low down on trees he www.shigoandtrees.com
Most of their stuff can be found in many languages and in your library. If
they do not have it ask them to get it.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Frank" wrote in message
On May 5, 11:02 pm, "symplastless" wrote:
I have created a website on pruning woody shrubs and trees I would like to
share..

Pruninghttp://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologistwww.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us