Old 12-07-2008, 05:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Off Topic One hell of a flash back On Growing though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=awlX53EHdKg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

Got me shuffling through my library and brought a nod. Seems my garden
reflects or is inspired by this in away. Holding up a flower as
mentioned in the Youtube taste resonates.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 12-07-2008, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Bill wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=awlX53EHdKg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

Got me shuffling through my library and brought a nod. Seems my garden
reflects or is inspired by this in away. Holding up a flower as
mentioned in the Youtube taste resonates.

Bill

I read the industrial economy should be sued for deceptive advertising.
They are always promising satisfaction but the satisfaction barely
survives the purchase. In a sort time there is a new version and our lod
satisfaction turns to dissatisfaction. This has never happened to me in
the agrarian economy, with a tomato or an ear of corn. I may find one
that satisfies me more, but I'm still happy with the one I liked before.

Let's hear it for "Flower Power".
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 12-07-2008, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
Bill wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=awlX53EHdKg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

Got me shuffling through my library and brought a nod. Seems my garden
reflects or is inspired by this in away. Holding up a flower as
mentioned in the Youtube taste resonates.

Bill

I read the industrial economy should be sued for deceptive advertising.
They are always promising satisfaction but the satisfaction barely
survives the purchase. In a sort time there is a new version and our lod
satisfaction turns to dissatisfaction. This has never happened to me in
the agrarian economy, with a tomato or an ear of corn. I may find one
that satisfies me more, but I'm still happy with the one I liked before.

Let's hear it for "Flower Power".

The agony in the garden.

http://members.aol.com/lshauser2/agony.jpg

William*
Blake

For I dance
And drink & sing;
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing

Bill who kills every day in the garden encourages rot and hopefully
rebirth. Waxing.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 13-07-2008, 06:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:51:12 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Let's hear it for "Flower Power".

Pinko Doper! Ya' prolly gots big old pink and yellow daisys painted
all over yer bus and burn incense all the time. Berkie wearin'
back-to-the-lander californicator. Probably listen to the Dead also.

I'm about three days out from the first "real" 'mater. Italian
Heirloom, that's the name, and it is an Italian Heirloom. Looks like
it should go about a pound.

BTW...we were and are still right and will continue to be right.

Later, Alte

--

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...
Form your battalions!

What does this horde of slaves,
Of traitors and conspirating kings want?
For whom these vile chains
These long-prepared irons?

(repeat)

Frenchmen, for us, ah! What an insult,
What fury it must arouse!
It is us they dare plan
To return to the old slavery!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

What! These foreign cohorts!
Would rule our homes!
What! These mercenary phalanxes
Would cut down our proud warriors!

(repeat)

Good Lord! By chained hands
Our fronts would yield under the yoke
The vile despots would become
The masters of our destinies!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

Tremble, tyrants and traitors
The shame of all good men
Tremble! Your parricidal schemes
Will receive their just reward!

(repeat)

Against you, we are all soldiers
If our young heroes fall,
The earth will bear new ones,
Ready to join the fight against you!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

Frenchmen, as magnanimous warriors,
Bear or hold back your blows!
Spare these sad victims
Armed against us against their will

(repeat)

But not these blood-thirsty despots
These accomplices of Bouille
All these tigers who mercilessly
Ripped out their mother's breast!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

Sacred patriotic love,
Lead and support our avenging arms
Liberty, cherished liberty,
Fight back with your defenders!

(repeat)

Under our flags, let victory
Hurry to your manly tone,
So that our enemies, in their last breath,
See your triumph and our glory!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

We shall enter the career
When our elders are no longer there
There we shall find their dust
And the mark of their virtues

(repeat)

Much less keen to survive them
As to share their coffins,
We shall have the sublime pride
Of avenging or following them!

Aux armes, citoyens... To arms, citizens...

- La Marseillaise

My 'maters are probably three weeks away.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars