Old 22-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Registered User

Default foxgloves

I have heard various conflicting reports, some people say foxgloves are very hardy and disease resistant, others have said that they are prone to rust. Mine have definatley come down with a nasty case of rust. can anyone advise on a really good breed that is rust proof and disease proof that I can grow from seed?
Old 22-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered User

Hi we have several strains of foxglove all good varieties and if anyone would like some free seeds please e mail via the link in our website and we will send some to you named varieties free of charge.
the website address is

www.carreglefn-nurseries.co.uk

we will get them to everyone that aks as soon as possible.

rest regards

kathryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxglove77 View Post
I have heard various conflicting reports, some people say foxgloves are very hardy and disease resistant, others have said that they are prone to rust. Mine have definatley come down with a nasty case of rust. can anyone advise on a really good breed that is rust proof and disease proof that I can grow from seed?

[IMG] code is On

Foxgloves question GrampysGurl Gardening 1 02-05-2003 11:44 PM
foxgloves Jessi United Kingdom 10 01-05-2003 11:56 PM
foxgloves again animaux Gardening 0 30-04-2003 12:08 AM
foxgloves Jessica Gardening 6 15-04-2003 07:44 PM
foxgloves, another question Jessica Gardening 0 08-04-2003 10:08 PM