Old 11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered User

Default Gardening

As I take my morning walks and see all types of gardens, the type I'm most fond of is the meadow. A meadow garden reflects the rhythm of the seasons, starting with bulbs and tiny spring wildflowers; moving into summer with blowsy perennial sunflowers.
----------------------
JENILOPAZ

Guaranteed ROI
Old 11-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Registered User

Location: SE London / North Kent
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenilopaz View Post
As I take my morning walks and see all types of gardens, the type I'm most fond of is the meadow. A meadow garden reflects the rhythm of the seasons, starting with bulbs and tiny spring wildflowers; moving into summer with blowsy perennial sunflowers.
JENILOPAZ

Guaranteed ROI
I agree.
I like having a cottage syle garden based on succession of hardy plants which come up year after year & reflect the changing seasons.
This type of arrangement is relatively low maintenace (largely limited to culling weeds & some of the more vigorous plants).
It also encourages wildlife & biodiversity.