Old 12-10-2008, 03:15 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default While looking about for ³Hill Hardy Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis³

Found this place located in Ohio USA.

http://mulberrycreek.com/index.html

Yup starting thinking about next year when I still have to clean up for
this year.

Know of any Zone 5 Rosemary ?

Bill laid up with a sore right hand/arm due to over zealous house
painting.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Fight TB http://xdrtb.org/
Old 14-10-2008, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

Bill wrote in
:

Found this place located in Ohio USA.
http://mulberrycreek.com/index.html

cool! thanks!

Yup starting thinking about next year when I still have to
clean up for this year.

aren't we all?

Know of any Zone 5 Rosemary ?

nope, i bring mine indoors, where it mopes until spring.

Bill laid up with a sore right hand/arm due to over
zealous house painting.

hope you feel better. i had the house insulated & reroofed
this year. next spring we start repainting. if i can pick a
color
i wanted a pumpkin orange, but the roof is more blue than
gray...
lee

--
Last night while sitting in my chair