Old 23-11-2008, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Henry Margusity aka Madman on Meteorological Madness DEC 3 Cold forcast

Not Hype but Serious Cold Wave Coming

I AM NOT TRYING TO HYPE THINGS BUT THE COLD AIR MASS COMING DOWN THE
FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WILL BE THE COLDEST FOR MANY EVEN INTO THE DEEP
SOUTH SINCE THE LATE 80'S. I AM TRYING TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS SO
PEOPLE CAN PREPARE FOR JUST HOW COLD IT WILL BE.
Here's the video that goes over the up-coming snow events and the
extreme cold. I will be posting snow maps this afternoon...... An
example of my point...
Highs on Dec 3nd.
Chicago - 16
Detroit - 15
Buffalo - 10
NYC - 28
Philly - 30
Nashville - 32
Atlanta - 35

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 25-11-2008, 07:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Bill wrote:
Not Hype but Serious Cold Wave Coming

I AM NOT TRYING TO HYPE THINGS BUT THE COLD AIR MASS COMING DOWN THE
FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WILL BE THE COLDEST FOR MANY EVEN INTO THE DEEP
SOUTH SINCE THE LATE 80'S. I AM TRYING TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS SO
PEOPLE CAN PREPARE FOR JUST HOW COLD IT WILL BE.
Here's the video that goes over the up-coming snow events and the
extreme cold. I will be posting snow maps this afternoon...... An
example of my point...
Highs on Dec 3nd.
Chicago - 16
Detroit - 15
Buffalo - 10
NYC - 28
Philly - 30
Nashville - 32
Atlanta - 35

I live just outside Chicago and the temperature predictions for the
rest of November are still in the high 30's to low 40's.

Where are you getting your data from?

I see no video posted.

Sherwin
Old 25-11-2008, 10:48 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

Bill wrote:
[...]

http://premiuma.accuweather.com/adcb...gs.asp?blog=me