Old 01-01-2009, 06:26 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default ferocious beasts attacking my sunflowers HEL:P!!!

Thought you might like to see some pretty sunflowers. I am guessing
there are beekeepers near me. These bees were here to pollinate my
Loquat a few weeks ago. No sign of them last summer when my zukes were
blooming.

About how long should the seeds take to ripen after the bees are
finished with them? I am guessing the birds will know...

SUNFLOWERS: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2009, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Mycosimian wrote:

Thought you might like to see some pretty sunflowers. I am guessing
there are beekeepers near me. These bees were here to pollinate my
Loquat a few weeks ago. No sign of them last summer when my zukes were
blooming.

About how long should the seeds take to ripen after the bees are
finished with them? I am guessing the birds will know...

SUNFLOWERS:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Happy New Year!

The sepal turns brown when the seeds are ready for eating.

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars