Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default The Greenhouse Hamburger

In article ,
dave a wrote:

Billy wrote:
The Greenhouse Hamburger

February 2009 Scientific American

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to mention the article and then post a
link to it? Copying and reposting an entire article without permission
is a violation of the author's and publisher's rights. Besides, it's
good netiquette.

True, true, but I didn't make the graphs available, those that make the
best argument. So you'll either have to buy the magazine, which is on
your news racks as we communicate or borrow it from your local library.
In any event, it gives you information that you can act on. You want a
planet that your descendants can live on? Right?

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

If I want to communicate with you, I'll let you know. Dumb . . .
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars
Old 11-02-2009, 04:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Billy wrote:

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

If I want to communicate with you, I'll let you know. Dumb . . .

What kind of person goes around stealing other people's work? You might
not realize it, but the author makes a living by publishing original
work. When you steal it, it's no different than if I walked into your
house and took whatever I felt like.

Finally, I should point out that I do not need your permission or anyone
else's to state my opinion on the internet. If you aren't interested,
don't read it. At least I'm civil, unlike yourself.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
dave a wrote:

Billy wrote:

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

If I want to communicate with you, I'll let you know. Dumb . . .

What kind of person goes around stealing other people's work?

I have never had an original thought. However I have combined those
other thoughts into a new format. Not always better I'd add.

You might
not realize it, but the author makes a living by publishing original
work. When you steal it, it's no different than if I walked into your
house and took whatever I felt like.

Down with Libraries!! And lets get those geeks that try to find out
what a wonderful tool can do. Share Ideas sure Music is a hot topic but
I give a guess those pirates bought more than most. Like what if Dilemma
is not on limewire? What to do?

Finally, I should point out that I do not need your permission or anyone
else's to state my opinion on the internet. If you aren't interested,
don't read it. At least I'm civil, unlike yourself.

Some things below to ponder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

http://www.eff.org/

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 15-02-2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On Feb 11, 12:18*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

Billy wrote:
The Greenhouse Hamburger

February 2009 Scientific American

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to mention the article and then post a
link to it? *Copying and reposting an entire article without permission
is a violation of the author's and publisher's rights. *Besides, it's
good netiquette.

True, true, but I didn't make the graphs available, those that make the
best argument. So you'll either have to buy the magazine, which is on
your news racks as we communicate or borrow it from your local library.
In any event, it gives you information that you can act on. You want a
planet that your descendants can live on? Right?

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

Very close relatives to those who tell people how they should eat.

cheers

oz, taking my protein in a convenient way