Old 20-03-2009, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default _OT Wonder in 3D I ordered mine

12. NASA: Exploration in 3D [Flash Player]

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/exn3d/index.html

NASA's Exploration in 3D website is well executed and is accompanied by
music with that classic, creepy, outer space feel. *For visitors who
prefer silence while looking at images of deep, dark space, there is a
mute button near the bottom right side of the homepage. With this
website, NASA is allowing the public to see their next major project,
which involves creatinga transportation system to take astronauts to the
moon and then on to Mars.
To enable the interested public to watch the progress of their plans
for space, NASA will be taking photos of the project and putting them on
this website, so they can be downloaded and printed. *Once said images
are printed, that's where the 3-D pocket viewfinders come in. *For
visitors interested in getting a viewfinder, click on the link at the
bottom of the page that says "Click here to request your own EXN3D
Pocket Viewfinder". To view the latest images with your viewfinder that
are ready to download and print, visitors can click on "Downloads".

*Interested parties should check
back in the future to see newly added images of the progress of the
transportation system. [KMG]

From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2009.
http://scout.wisc.edu/

I like the Music spacey reminds me of The Space In-Between 3:52
Steve Roach, Patrick O'Hearn, Vidna Obmana, Stephen Bacchus & Vir Unis
The Ambient Expanse misc MPEG audio file

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Old 20-03-2009, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Bill wrote:

[...]

From The Scout Report, Copyright Internet Scout 1994-2009.
http://scout.wisc.edu/

I like the Music spacey reminds me of The Space In-Between 3:52
Steve Roach, Patrick O'Hearn, Vidna Obmana, Stephen Bacchus & Vir Unis
The Ambient Expanse misc MPEG audio file

Bill

Mail failed so the Viewer is in limbo.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA