Old 23-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered User

Question LandMaster Cultivator 100 Drive Shaft

Hello all , this is my first post and I have a problem. I have been given a 1960's LandMaster 100 Cultivator complete with Gearbox drive arm, tines etc. However the drive shaft that runs through from engine to Gearbox is missing. It is item L1077 in the handbook. Has anyone got a spare one or can one be made economically. Regards Clifford J.
Old 23-03-2009, 11:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default LandMaster Cultivator 100 Drive Shaft

"Clifford J." wrote

Hello all , this is my first post and I have a problem. I have been
given a 1960's LandMaster 100 Cultivator complete with Gearbox drive
arm, tines etc. However the drive shaft that runs through from engine
to Gearbox is missing. It is item L1077 in the handbook. Has anyone got
a spare one or can one be made economically. Regards Clifford J.

I'm guessing landmaster is long out of business, otherwise they would have
spare parts available. You would likely need a blueprint of the shaft for a
machine shop to make one... a good machinist could probably make one with a
picture from the manual and the actual machine for making measurements.

I was able to find this:
http://www.allotment.org.uk/assets/r...100-manual.pdf