Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Registered User

Default advice about a wisteria

i moved into this bungalow 17 yrs ago it had a wisteria growing up
the front of it. Every year it has grown its leaves then produced flowers
this year it only produced a few flowers first which soon died and then it
produced a few leaves which soon died as well . My neighbour used to have
a high conifer hedge that used to give it shelter but he has had this cut down
I have no experiance in gardening at all so could some one tell me what
problem they think it could be
Also this afternoon i went to check on my gooseberry bush and a swarm
of wasps flew out with what looked like a giant wasp then they all flew back in again
is there anything i can do about that problem
Thankyou

[IMG] code is On

Advice on Wisteria and olive tree ilansachi Gardening 2 17-10-2007 09:12 AM
[IBC] Chinese Wisteria Advice Requested Beckenbach,Joseph R Bonsai 2 02-06-2005 10:51 PM
Wisteria (pink ice) pruning advice Mike Day United Kingdom 5 30-04-2003 08:44 PM
Wisteria! Cereoid+10 Gardening 0 23-01-2003 07:28 PM
Wisteria!! GrampysGurl Gardening 1 23-01-2003 06:09 PM