Old 21-06-2009, 01:56 AM posted to alt.zen,talk.religion.buddhism,alt.sci.astro,rec.gardens,alt.bigfoot.research

Default Out in the Weather.

On Jun 15, 7:05*pm, Chiun wrote:
6.15.09 Month, date, year, post****Stephen Paul Vanier..........All
Rights Reserved ......Not to be reprinted or e-mailed or shared
without the written permission of the author Stephen Paul Vanier.
Copyrighted '09. ----- alt.consciousness.4th-way,
alt.zen, talk.religion.buddhism, alt.sci.astro

***SPV.....This is as fun as it gets. *I lost the van after almost
three years on the lot. *The used car dealers just up and left and
didn't bother much telling me until the last day so I didn't have any
warning. *Tough! *Then the $250 that SSi Disability doesn't show and
you know how that will flow. *Nothing for me.

So I am on the street just feeling it out. *It's not much fun unless
you are dead drunk because everyone has nothing for you, no work, no
nothing and I just got kicked out from in front of a Ultimate
Electronics because they have this overhang and it was rainning. *They
just said, "Move on."

So I figure to go today and maybe tomorrow and just be dirty in the
dirt and then I will clean up.

You might want to check out rec.gardens if you like dirt.