Old 24-06-2009, 08:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Need to grow your own manure?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Wonder how the US will survive the current crisis given that China now
owns nearly all American debt. The next few years could be
interesting.

You don't need to wonder, we will still lead. ~25-28% is hardly all.
Beside what are they going to do, repossess us? Its not like we sold out
our mining companies to em.

You see gunner, this is what worries me. You don't have a freakin' idea
as to what is going on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/bu...ss/28mine.html
Australia Blocks Chinašs Purchase of Mining Company

And most of our $4TRILLION debt was racked up under President Monkey
Smirk, in order to give us guns and butter, in the short term, while he
pushed his "vanity wars".

Still asleep at the wheel Billy? as in most of your posts, you invariably
fail to read through your "cites" as well as skip over a lot of facts.
Finish readin the entire news article you posted before you stupidly pop
off again.

Where you went to school is ~25 % considered all ?

President Monkey Smirk? As always what has that diversionary BS have to do
with your misunderstanding of facts.

$4 trillion? you are sooo underestimating, try closer to $11 T. there slick

You have the right to to use facts, Billy, you do not have the right to
make them up! her are some crib notes for ya, but remember to verify them
they are Jan 2009, at least their not in your old time zone of 1909.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

People's Republic of China 739.6 24.07%
Japan 634.8 20.66%
Oil exporters 186.3 6.06%
Caribbean banking centers 176.6 5.75%
Brazil 133.5 4.35%
United Kingdom 124.2 4.04%
Russia 119.6 3.89%
Luxembourg 87.2 2.84%

Old 24-06-2009, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Wonder how the US will survive the current crisis given that China now
owns nearly all American debt. The next few years could be
interesting.

You don't need to wonder, we will still lead. ~25-28% is hardly all.
Beside what are they going to do, repossess us? Its not like we sold out
our mining companies to em.

You see gunner, this is what worries me. You don't have a freakin' idea
as to what is going on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/bu...ss/28mine.html
Australia Blocks Chinašs Purchase of Mining Company

So you agree that Australia isn't selling it's mining interests to the
Chinese. Glad you came to your senses. Not that it is the Chinese's
fault that everybody and his mother's brother has picked China to be the
manufacturer to the world. If we want them to make stuff cheaply that we
can buy at Wally World (Walmart), then they need raw materials. That
should be obvious even to a blundering blockhead like you.

And most of our $4TRILLION debt was racked up under President Monkey
Smirk, in order to give us guns and butter, in the short term, while he
pushed his "vanity wars".

Still asleep at the wheel Billy? as in most of your posts, you invariably
fail to read through your "cites" as well as skip over a lot of facts.
Finish readin the entire news article you posted before you stupidly pop
off again.

I'm sorry, were these the ones on pesticides?

Where you went to school is ~25 % considered all ?

Now you are referring to FarmI's fair characterization of US debt.

President Monkey Smirk? As always what has that diversionary BS have to do
with your misunderstanding of facts.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. See Monkey Smirk.
http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u

$4 trillion? you are sooo underestimating, try closer to $11 T. there slick

Gunneria, don't call me slick. You're right. I shouldn't have used the
numbers that YOU provided.

You have the right to to use facts, Billy, you do not have the right to
make them up! her are some crib notes for ya, but remember to verify them
they are Jan 2009, at least their not in your old time zone of 1909.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

People's Republic of China 739.6 24.07%
Japan 634.8 20.66%
Oil exporters 186.3 6.06%
Caribbean banking centers 176.6 5.75%
Brazil 133.5 4.35%
United Kingdom 124.2 4.04%
Russia 119.6 3.89%
Luxembourg 87.2 2.84%

It's interesting to note how under the former party of fiscal
responsibility (GOP) US debt has skyrocketed since Raygun, with only a
brief correction during the Clinton years, and then it was back to
"borrow and spend" as usual, transferring the wealth to the rich.

Wonder what we could do with the savings from canceling the
privatization of government functions (which in private hands need a
profit) and only spending a quarter of the world investment in weapons,
instead of the 50% that we do now.

Otherwise:

US Military Budget
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar..._United_States

US Public Debt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

Wealth in the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_..._United_States

US Household income
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Househo..._United_States

Ex-Asst. Treasury Sec. Paul Craig Roberts on Wall St. Bailout: "Has
Deregulation Sired Fascism?"
http://www.democracynow.org/

The New Kleptocracy
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle21041.htm

You do bring a lot of manure to the group, Gunneria, but it isn't
in a useful form.

I think you would be happier over in tx.guns.

In any event, this is a gardening group, so **** off.
We're done here.
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn
Old 25-06-2009, 08:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Billy, ya gotta practice that innocent victim part a bit more. It doesn't
appear very plausible, especially for a politician such as yourself. I do
have to ask, what is up with you always trying covering your tracks after
your many faux pas with these extraneous BS links, do you honestly think
that it works well for ya? It is pretty obvious you just google search and
it really doesn't make you appear any smarter. But hey look at the good
side, you were only off by $7 trillion.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Registered User

Plants used as green manure. tend to be fast growing, and deep rooting. The deep roots dig down and bring nutrients to the surface which could not be reached by the roots of crops. Some also take nitrogen from the atmosphere and fix it in the soil adding nutrution. They also retain existing nutrients, add further nutrients, and when dug into the soil later on, increase the levels of organic matter in soil.
__________________
Lawn Mowers
Old 02-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Registered User

Old 02-07-2009, 11:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default What is kitchen gardening.

greenreaper wrote:
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type
of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.

Where are you?

What space do you have?

What is the space like?

How much time/money do have for the project?

What do you want to achieve?

David
Old 02-07-2009, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Jul 2, 12:23*am, greenreaper greenreaper.
wrote:
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of
the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.

--
greenreaper

You can grow anything you want. Herbs, 'maters, onions, cukes, garlic,
- what do you want within walking distance of your kitchen?
Old 02-07-2009, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

greenreaper wrote in
:

can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what
type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.

fruit, vegetables, herbs, edible flowers. whatever you want to eat.
lee