Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Scrounger update

On April 30 Charlie produly stated:
And fifteen bags of nice clean dry leaves. I was out of leaves and I
sure do appreciate people bagging them for me, easy to carry, stack,
and they remain dry until I need them.

Yesterday and this evening I thoughtfully taked up a load of leaves (acorn
by the looks) lying along neighbours fences on the footpath. These will be
mulched and used around 2 new fruit trees I have just bought.

I have been raking up loads every few days along the street for the past
month or more. Some have gone on my gardens as mulch, into a compost bin as
leaf mould whilst others found their way to work for a colleague who is
building a lazanga garden. Sweeper truck got most of the street leaves last
week. Those along the fences were about the last.

Would've appreciated if people had bagged them for me. Inconsiderate.

rob

[IMG] code is On

LG Update: Birds of America (was Alexis Bledel update) Rob Jensen Ponds 0 26-12-2007 12:03 AM
Update on yellow lemon tree leaves John Savage Australia 7 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
OrchidSafari Update K Barrett Orchids 0 01-02-2003 04:57 AM
Tiny Heather update jammer Gardening 1 26-01-2003 04:03 AM