Old 29-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Registered User

Default choisya

how hard can i cut back my large choisya sundance it has some winter damage and is looking bare in the midddle and is getting a bit to big aswell
Old 01-02-2010, 05:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

--
4x4rob

You can cut it back pretty hard :-) IME, choisya takes pruning very
well and I have cut mine back significantly, not often because of
winter damage but because it simply got too large for its position. If
your weather cooperates, do it soon, otherwise wait until after
flowering.