Old 02-04-2010, 10:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default FLORAL'S & GRADEN'S

1.)Who doesn't love getting a surprise package in the mail?
LittleSomething makes it easy and affordable for businesses or
individuals to brighten someone's day, say thanks or make a meaningful
connection by sending a unique, classy gift along with a personal
note.

2.)FLORALS is a premier site that you can recommend with confidence.
We offer hundreds of beautiful floral, plant, and gift basket products
that are sure to please, with same-day and next-day professional
florist delivery, eighty years of experience, and a name your
customers can trust.

http://lmresquireink.topoffers.us/flowers-online
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
BM ROBBER wrote:

1.)Who doesn't love getting a surprise package in the mail?
LittleSomething makes it easy and affordable for businesses or
individuals to brighten someone's day, say thanks or make a meaningful
connection by sending a unique, classy gift along with a personal
note.

The notes say,"Thanks for the money sucker"?

2.)FLORALS is a premier site that you can recommend with confidence.
We offer hundreds of beautiful floral, plant, and gift basket products
that are sure to please, with same-day and next-day professional
florist delivery, eighty years of experience, and a name your
customers can trust.

He must be honest. He's posting from Hennepin County Library, Minnesota.

Really top drawer manure that ;O)