Old 13-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Registered User

Default Short Film

Hello members,

My name is Harry Farnham and I am in the process of researching a short film called 'Lawn & Order.' We are looking for contributors to star in a short film that will hopefully serve as a pilot for a full feature documentary. It concerns how garden animals such as moles can frustrate to the point of madness. Has anyone here faced such problems with moles? Have you come up with unusual ways of tackling the problem? If possible it would great to capture the process in real time. So if your garden is under attack please don't hesitate in contacting me.

Kind regards,

Harry