Old 16-09-2010, 08:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Saint Therese of Lisieux 1-26-83

St. Therese of Lisieux says,
"There are so many, many blossoms of flowers upon the earth and
children, when they see these, exclaim, 'How beautiful the color, the
touch is so gentle to my hand. I wish that they would live forever
upon the land.' The Father feels the same way about the Soul you
have. The Portion of Him has a beauty all alone, one you cannot
fathom in your littleness. Your Soul, in the touch of It, has a
gentleness like the flowers and yet your Soul is meant to live
forever, and yes, be presented back to Him first-class."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 26,1983

SAINT THERESE OF LISIEUX

"The Light of the Heavens is bright, my daughters, in so many
areas tonight, for the Light that flows through this Great Miracle is
the Light of Hope that touches all men's eyes.

My name you've heard so often and some of you each day pray my
way. My name is Saint Therese of Lisieux and I bless you on this
night with a prayer. You must remember to say it every day.

'Heavenly Father, bless all I do. Help me
to concentrate on returning my Soul to
You. Teach me how to help It grow
brighter in every way.

'Heavenly Mother, guide me so I will never
stray.

'Saint Michael, protect all I do so when I
walk, I walk with you, for I know in my
way, you, in protection of Heaven, will
protect me the same way.

'Remind me to pray, Saint Michael, for
protection every way every day, so others
will see in me, through me, love for God
and beauty Our Heavenly Mother's Way.
When I forget to say the prayers She loves
to hear, tap me on the shoulder, Saint
Michael, and show me the Rosary. I
promise you I will obey when you direct
my thoughts Their Way for I know that
your love for Them wants my Soul to
return to Them first-class in total beauty
one day.'

I have given you this prayer. Perhaps it is lengthy but, my
daughters, and my sons, it is a prayer that is sound, it is a prayer
that will remind you that Heaven is all around.

My Blessings come to you on this night, my love for The Divine
shines through this Light, and I say as a Saint, to daughters who must
learn to pray God's Way, 'Use your vocation of life, use the manner
that you walk each day, in total observance of God's Love, with an
awareness of the Soul you are the custodian of. Be close to what
you know is good. Be fair when it is needed for another's good, and
do not forget that the Light of Heaven is for each of you.'

There are so many, many blossoms of flowers upon the earth and
children, when they see these, exclaim, 'How beautiful the color, the
touch is so gentle to my hand. I wish that they would live forever
upon the land.' The Father feels the same way about the Soul you
have. The Portion of Him has a beauty all alone, one you cannot
fathom in your littleness. Your Soul, in the touch of It, has a
gentleness like the flowers and yet your Soul is meant to live
forever, and yes, be presented back to Him first-class. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.