Old 06-12-2010, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.tv

Default imo your All pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

Shite, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye shite eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info shite for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as shite wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dipshits have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Old 06-12-2010, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.tv

Default cross-posted drivel

ssia
Old 06-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie[_2_] View Post
[...]

Gran! ive warned you before about posting on the net after you have had a couple of "G and Ts"
Old 07-12-2010, 02:39 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking,rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.tv

On Dec 6, 1:05*pm, Aussie wrote:
[...]

Lurking? ha! As if I didn't know you were there. Dream on.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

"TheCountryGent" wrote in message

(snip)

Don't reply to spam, you twit!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:02 PM posted to rec.gardens

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"TheCountryGent" wrote in message

(snip)

Don't reply to spam, you twit!

I don't think it is spam in a way...

The "Pathetic" messages are cross posted on many newsgroups.
My guess there are cryptic messages embedded in them for spying.
It use to be shortwave radios with codes. Much easier to send and
receive messages with public computers than carrying small radio Morris
Code transmitters.

I remember listening to shortwave years ago, then the cryptic codes
would come in at the same time each night. I know morse code, but could
not decipher them.

Old 08-12-2010, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"TheCountryGent" wrote in message

(snip)

Don't reply to spam, you twit!

I don't think it is spam in a way...

The "Pathetic" messages are cross posted on many newsgroups.
My guess there are cryptic messages embedded in them for spying.

Would you care to try to explain who that works in the non HTML environment
of newsgroups?

Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,

"Dan L" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"TheCountryGent" wrote in message

(snip)

Don't reply to spam, you twit!

I don't think it is spam in a way...

The "Pathetic" messages are cross posted on many newsgroups.
My guess there are cryptic messages embedded in them for spying.

Would you care to try to explain who that works in the non HTML environment
of newsgroups?

The original post at first, just looks like a flame war going on.
However, There are too many misspelled words. Most computers have spell
checkers. Extra spacing in words that are not needed. The message looks
as if it was written by someone that is not intelligent. However, it
takes some knowledge to know how to use computers. Could be kids, spies,
governments who knows. It is my guess and I could be wrong and OP is
just simply nuts.

However, the person who posted the phase "Don't reply to spam, you
twit!", be a twit themselves for posting a message to this spammer?

I could not resist that last statement

--
Enjoy Life... Dan
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:19 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

I didn't ask for your assessment of the education and literacy level of the
spammer. I asked if you could explain how a post to a newsgroup which does
not support HTML could contain any cryptic messages embedded to enable
spying?

However, the person who posted the phase "Don't reply to spam, you
twit!", be a twit themselves for posting a message to this spammer?

Why would you think I was sending a message to the spammer?

I could not resist that last statement

I noticed.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

There are many ways to hide a message in a message. Let's see, choose
every fourth letter, choose every other words second letter in a
message. There are word substitutes. There are methods called "one time
stamps" in which the receiver has a code sheet that can decipher the
message. Many ways for plain text and even in HTML for cryptic messages
can be sent back and forth in a public forum. They are programs that can
easily strip the HTML out of a message. Text would be the easiest for
simple paper and pencil encryption for sending simple messages across
great distances.

Now if you want to encrypt data files instead of messages they can use
the binary section of newsgroups and embed them in videos. For further
study this book may be for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Crypto...ref=pd_sim_b_1

I personally have no great interest in this field of study. My field of
study is computer science in general. For designing a web site that uses
personal information, some knowledge of encryption is needed.

If this does not answer your question, I am not sure I can answer it.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

http://www.amazon.com/Applied-Crypto...Source/dp/0471
117099/ref=pd_sim_b_1

I personally have no great interest in this field of study. My field of
study is computer science in general. For designing a web site that uses
personal information, some knowledge of encryption is needed.

If this does not answer your question, I am not sure I can answer it.

The operative part, that you over looked is "cryptic messages embedded
to enable spying?" cryptic messages = computer code.

So the question becomes, "I asked if you could explain how a post to a
newsgroup which does not support HTML could contain any embedded code to
enable spying?"
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 09-12-2010, 12:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you Dan, that answers it beautifully. You're saying that the spammer
is using coded messages out in his spam.

Now if you want to encrypt data files instead of messages they can use
the binary section of newsgroups and embed them in videos.

Most newsgroups that spammer sends to don't do binary so that is why I was
asking for an explanation as to how posts could contain embeded messages for
spying.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

Ah Billy! You got it again! You are such a delight. Thank you for paying
attention.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote:

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

"cryptic messages = computer code" ... not a true statement.
Cryptic messages are not always computer code.

So the question becomes, "I asked if you could explain how a post to a

newsgroup which does not support HTML could contain any embedded code
enable spying?"

One could put computer code in the headers and footers. Some do
software companies all ready provide encryption software like:
http://www.pgp.com/

But that would be obvious to have your entire posting to be non readable
in a public forum. However, I was never thinking in terms of computer
code embedded in messages of the original posting. It just looked like
an odd lengthy posting which would be a perfect place to embed a hidden
message.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message

"Dan L" wrote in message
[...]

He did not get again!
He made an assumption based on a false premise.