Old 13-01-2011, 02:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wikileaks and GMOs

I got this link from another newsgroup.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-gm-crops.aspx

Old 13-01-2011, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Nad R wrote:
I got this link from another newsgroup.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...-gm-crops.aspx

That's one of the better GMO discussions I've seen. Thanks.

Old 14-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad R View Post
I got this link from another newsgroup.

WikiLeaks Reveals US Sought to Retaliate Against Europe over Monsanto GM Crops

Hi Nad,

I have never trusted this science and now I have proof of the deception as to its safety, this is Pandora's box being opened for the sake of profit. Thank you for posting this link, I will now post the link to everyone that I know.

God bless Wikileaks for letting the cat out of the bag!!!!

uriel13
Old 16-01-2011, 07:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

GM Crops' (http://tinyurl.com/4le2xj4)

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R *(Garden in zone 5a Michigan)

Hi Nad,

I have never trusted this science and now I have proof of the deception
as to its safety, this is Pandora's box being opened for the sake of
profit. Thank you for posting this link, I will now post the link to
everyone that I know.

God bless Wikileaks for letting the cat out of the bag!!!!

uriel13

Monsanto is the absolute WORST among the corporate chemical monsters
that dominate the environmental scene. I will never forget an
article, years ago, maybe in "Mother Jones"? about how they went into
a poor,undeveloped country and forced the people (who had always dug
their own wells) to BUY WATER!!! Wish I could remember the details,
but the bottom line was the most wicked, evil, inhuman act of
Monsanto, which is still putting profits over people, with the aid and
comfort of our corporate-dominate country. Oh, what a falling-off
there is...! (Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 5)
Old 17-01-2011, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

Higgs Boson wrote:
On Jan 13, 5:42 pm, uriel13
wrote:
Nad R;909991 Wrote:

[...]

I know there are few postings about the Wiki topic. Many people will avoid
this topic. Many people from all over have gotten emails that "if they get
caught READING any posting about Wiki at WORK or at HOME is considered an
illegal act at will be at risk of loosing their job".

The solder that leaked the information showed the world how deep the
corruption has gone into our government and big corporations. Like those
memos being sent out to put fear into the common lives by Big Government
and Big Corporations to keep the world from knowing the truth about the
Greed from those at the top.

Is it a crime to expose immoral or criminal activity?

Old 17-01-2011, 07:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Jan 16, 8:29*pm, Nad R wrote:
Higgs Boson wrote:
On Jan 13, 5:42 pm, uriel13
wrote:
Nad R;909991 Wrote:

[...]

Apparently our govt. thinks so, since the boy who blew the whistle on
the Marines killing civilians from a helicopter (and joking about it)
is now in US military detention, being TORTURED to break him into
turning on the WikiLeaks guy. Proud of my country....not lately.

--
Enjoy Life... Nad R *(Garden in zone 5a Michigan)