Old 03-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered User

Default I have 2 massive pots to fill and i don't know what with?

We have just moved house and the previous owners have left us with these enormous pots and we just don't know what to fill them with? Can anyone make any good and perhaps unusual suggestions? Many Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
I have 2 massive pots to fill and i don't know what with?-pots.jpg
Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach...chmentid=13635

That's a right proper Ocker ;O)
--
- Billy
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.