Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Registered User

Default Seed Question(s)

Hi,

Whilst in BnQ yesterday she managed to talk me into buying some seeds (though secretly i wanted to do it too but shhhh, dont tell her .

Anyway, what we got was sweetcorn, carrots, lettuce and lettuce mixed salad.

Now ive planted the sweetcorn. Perhaps 80 ,arge seeds and it said to put 3 in each hole 30cm apart. No problem.

However the rest also say 30cm apart but theres literally hundreds of them. ive got a reasonably sized garden but 1 seed that far apart id need next doors garden too.

Is it literally 1 seed a hole again or is it more, say 50 in each hole (joke).

Any advice chaps.

Also, i turned over the soil then mixed in some compost (BnQ) again and also a couple of handfuls of perlite. is this the right thing to do?

Regards

Tam