Old 25-06-2011, 09:16 AM
Registered User

Red face Corkscrew plant

Hello. Please can anyone help me to identify the proper name for a plant which was about a foot high, with dark green very symetrical corkscrew stems all originating from the one clump at the base? No leaves as I remember. Many thanks.

Old 25-06-2011, 01:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

JoeyP said:

Hello. Please can anyone help me to identify the proper name for a
plant which was about a foot high, with dark green very symetrical
corkscrew stems all originating from the one clump at the base? No
leaves as I remember. Many thanks.

Crocksrew rush (Juncus effusus spiralis)?

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?
c=767+774+2715&pcatid=2715

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored

Old 25-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered User

Smile

That's brilliant. Thanks for your help, Pat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kiewicz[_2_] View Post
JoeyP said:[color=blue][i]

Crocksrew rush (Juncus effusus spiralis)?

Live Aquaria - The Page You Have Requested Cannot Be Found
c=767+774+2715&pcatid=2715