Old 08-07-2011, 12:42 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT recyling

I found this website rather useful. Since I live in the boondocks, my trash
pickup does not provide convenient recycling bins. I now know just just six
miles away are large dumpsters for recycling basic items for free and I
pass this place going to the market every other day... I used the app
first before learning about the site.

A website that list local recycling centers.
http://1800recycling.com/

I do not feel as guilty now as in the past.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Nad R wrote:
I found this website rather useful. Since I live in the boondocks, my trash
pickup does not provide convenient recycling bins. I now know just just six
miles away are large dumpsters for recycling basic items for free and I
pass this place going to the market every other day... I used the app
first before learning about the site.

A website that list local recycling centers.
http://1800recycling.com/

I do not feel as guilty now as in the past.

every little bit helps.

in our township they finally passed a
trash pick up service and along with
that was recycling pick ups. as time