Old 18-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered User

Smile The Fertility of the soil

Do you Know What Grows in your garden?
How do plants grow?
How plant food is made in the soil?

If You need to find out
Old 18-09-2011, 10:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default The Fertility of the soil

stjohns wrote:
Do you Know What Grows in your garden?
How do plants grow?
How plant food is made in the soil?

If You need to find out

Today I pick #3. Please tell us how plant food is made in the soil.

David
Old 20-09-2011, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

David Hare-Scott wrote:
stjohns wrote:
Do you Know What Grows in your garden?
How do plants grow?
How plant food is made in the soil?

If You need to find out

Today I pick #3. Please tell us how plant food is made in the soil.

No, #1. Tell me what grows in my garden.

Old 20-09-2011, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article , "Bob F"
wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
stjohns wrote:
Do you Know What Grows in your garden?
How do plants grow?
How plant food is made in the soil?

If You need to find out

Today I pick #3. Please tell us how plant food is made in the soil.

No, #1. Tell me what grows in my garden.

I like #2 for my choice. What kind of plant did you have in mind;
annuals, prennials, autotrophes, saprophytes, symbionts, or parasitic?
In general, they start small, and with the passage of time, they grow
larger.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis