Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Registered User

Smile Market Research - Chance to win £20 Homebase Voucher (UK)

Hi Gardener's,

I'm looking for a few minutes of your time to collect some customer research. I'm a student at Loughborough University and I am starting my final year project. I hope you can help.

I've set-up a quick survey and if you follow the link below, you can complete it and have a chance to win a £20 Homebase Voucher.

Gardening Product Questionnaire Survey

The draw will be made on the 30th of November and I will contact you via email, that can be entered on the survey.

I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.