Old 06-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Registered User

Smile Market Research - Chance to win £20 Homebase Voucher (UK)

Hi Gardener's,

I'm looking for a few minutes of your time to collect some customer research. I'm a student at Loughborough University and I am starting my final year project. I hope you can help.

I've set-up a quick survey and if you follow the link below, you can complete it and have a chance to win a £20 Homebase Voucher.

Gardening Product Questionnaire Survey

The draw will be made on the 30th of November and I will contact you via email, that can be entered on the survey.

I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Market Research - Chance to win £20 Homebase Voucher (UK)

(http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/89JQGPV)

The draw will be made on the 30th of November and I will contact you
via email, that can be entered on the survey.

I really appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Yet another one who assumes their own conclusion that a timed watering
system is a good thing. The interval I water varies from days to months
depending on the season and weather, how does a timer work then? I wonder
why is it that watering systems have become the plaything at UK university
design schools.

This is an international news group, your voucher offer is nice but the
freight on any item bought would be extreme in many cases. On the darker
side, you may well be as pure as the driven snow but strangers don't get my
email address all the same. My account is already awash with illicit funds
from Nigeria and my equipment does not need to be any larger.

David