Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered User

Talking Garden Enthusiast's Needed for Project - Help Please!

Hello Enthusiasts,

I am currently doing an Architecture project where I will be designing a plant and tree enthusiasts retreat in Bradgate park, Leicester.

Within this I think I would like to have :
A greenhouse,
A botany Laboratory
Access to the tree nursery
An Information Desk
As well as other mainstays such as bedrooms, dining etc.
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know much about plants, trees or what enthusiasts/professionals would require or like in a building like this, so if you would be so kind could you help me out?
Please reply with anything you would want or need in your dream venue for learning, viewing and volunteering in plant research within my building.

All your opinions or suggestions would be really appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Adam

P.S the project is for University, so budget is infinate

[IMG] code is On

[IBC] Fwd: Welcoming new enthusiast Aquiles Marcano Bonsai 0 02-08-2005 04:18 PM
Enthusiast Greenhouse mae Gardening 0 03-09-2004 03:54 AM
The toad enthusiast is enthused!!! jammer Ponds 2 19-04-2004 04:03 AM