Old 16-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered User

Talking Garden Enthusiast's Needed for Project - Help Please!

Hello Enthusiasts,

I am currently doing an Architecture project where I will be designing a plant and tree enthusiasts retreat in Bradgate park, Leicester.

Within this I think I would like to have :
A greenhouse,
A botany Laboratory
Access to the tree nursery
An Information Desk
As well as other mainstays such as bedrooms, dining etc.
I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t know much about plants, trees or what enthusiasts/professionals would require or like in a building like this, so if you would be so kind could you help me out?
Please reply with anything you would want or need in your dream venue for learning, viewing and volunteering in plant research within my building.

All your opinions or suggestions would be really appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Adam

P.S the project is for University, so budget is infinate
Old 16-11-2011, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Garden Enthusiast's Needed for Project - Help Please!

AdamUKgardenbanana wrote:

I am currently doing an Architecture project.
Please reply with anything you would want or need in your dream venue
for learning, viewing and volunteering.

Maria Molina... gotta love her architecture.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens

AdamUK wrote:
[...]

I would like to have multiple 'greenhouses', rather enclosed environments,
each set up for different growing conditions of temperature, humidity, light
etc, to permit exotic plants from all round the world to be studied. (You
did say the budget was infinite). So we can wander from the cloud forests
of Hawaii to the Atacama desert to Heard Island. It would of course be
thermally efficient as the heat pumped from Heard island will go to the
Sahara! In payment for this concept I would like the modest reward of 10%
of the annual operating budget per year.

David

Old 16-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamUK View Post
[...]

Shaking my head in disbelief !!! No wonder the fees are going up !!
Old 19-11-2011, 09:57 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

AdamUK schrieb:
[...]

i would like a special place for various lemon parties.

Old 20-11-2011, 04:54 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

On Nov 19, 4:57*pm, Hunky Farrel wrote:
AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

Is anybody going to believe anything posted by the crazy old pussy and
asshole farrel after seeing her lie about a mole being a wart? Now
let the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of shit and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Old 20-11-2011, 09:55 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

Asshole ernie shows us once again what an idiot she is.

As I have been saying, Farrel has not posted here in about 7 years
now.

ernie `thinks` ( I use the term lightly) that the real Farrel is still
here, and using of all names, "Hunky Farrel"?

Could asshole ernie possibly be any more stupid?

Marcus

P.S. prepare for auto-babble reply from asshole ernie

Old 20-11-2011, 05:28 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

And as predicted, auto-babble from asshole ernie.

Nobody cares what the growth was that was removed from your ugly face.

Marcus
Old 20-11-2011, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

On Nov 20, 12:28*pm, Marcus wrote:
On Nov 20, 9:26*am, Ernie wrote:

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

asshole farrel after seeing her lie about a mole being a wart? ow let

Old 21-11-2011, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

On Nov 20, 9:26*am, Ernie wrote:

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

What is an ow let?

Marcus

The crazy old pussy and asshole farrel was proven wrong about
inhibiting dht and 5 a-r being the answer for AGA, and she was proven
wrong about my method not working, now let the lying stupid whining
Old 21-11-2011, 07:58 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

On Nov 20, 9:26*am, Ernie wrote:

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

But what is is an ow let?

Marcus

Old 21-11-2011, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.baldspot,soc.penpals

On Nov 21, 5:20*am, Ernie wrote:
On Nov 21, 2:58*am, Marcus wrote:

On Nov 20, 7:51*pm, Ernie wrote:

On Nov 20, 9:26*am, Ernie wrote:

AdamUK schrieb:

[...]

I planted a cucumber up my ass last night.Ernie

Thanks for sharing that with us. Marcus

[IMG] code is On

[IBC] Fwd: Welcoming new enthusiast Aquiles Marcano Bonsai 0 02-08-2005 04:18 PM
Enthusiast Greenhouse mae Gardening 0 03-09-2004 03:54 AM
The toad enthusiast is enthused!!! jammer Ponds 2 19-04-2004 04:03 AM