Old 15-02-2012, 10:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Some tips for supplying nutrients in your garden soil

Hey I just wanted to share with you an other article I wrote yesterday.

It is about nutrients in soil and what you can do to improve oder test it.

I hope you like it. Here it is:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...r-garden-soil/
Old 16-02-2012, 12:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:
Hey I just wanted to share with you an other article I wrote
yesterday.

In about 5 minutes

It is about nutrients in soil and what you can do to improve oder
test it.

Is this like when somebody isn't married but has a significant oder or are
we talking about lactating cows or old socks?

I hope you like it. Here it is:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...r-garden-soil/

This is so abbreviated and oversimplified to be useless. And contrary to
the title there are no tips for supplying nutrients. If this is all you
know or all you care to write I wonder why you bother. Do you make anything
out of the advertisements? Do you really think people will come back each
day if you feed them a teaspoon at a time?

Old 16-02-2012, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens

Thanks for the gardening tip. It's great!

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...-soil-tips-for...

Old 17-02-2012, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Feb 15, 5:30 pm, wrote:
Hey I just wanted to share with you an other article I wrote
yesterday.

It is about nutrients in soil and what you can do to improve oder
test it.

I hope you like it. Here it is:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...-soil-tips-for...

What is great about it?

Old 17-02-2012, 06:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
2191863.273.1329345055221.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbkl3,
wrote:

Hey I just wanted to share with you an other article I wrote yesterday.

It is about nutrients in soil and what you can do to improve oder test it.

I hope you like it. Here it is:

http://www.best-gardening-tips.com/2...s-for-supplyin
g-nutrients-in-your-garden-soil/

Re-inventing the wheel? Just look for organic gardening. It will tell
you all you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug