Old 26-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered User

Default Pygmy Date Palm

Hello,

I've never grown anything in my life, but thought I would try and grow some Pygmy date palms.

I've got the seeds I'm soaking them in water cause It said to do that on a website.

Do I use fertilizer to plant them in?

If not what do I plant them in?

I really know nothing, so any advice to get me started would be very appreciated.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Registered User

P.S Does anyone know how long these take to grow?
Old 26-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Registered User

O one other thing, how much sunlight should the seeds in water be in?
Old 26-07-2012, 04:45 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Deany wrote:

P.S Does anyone know how long these take to grow?

They do very well in a desert climate.

http://www.rhapisgardens.com/sagos/sagoseed.htm

--
Welcome to the New America.